Call : 01444 472700 | Email :    

Change of Name Deed

Often when parties divorce or separate one party, usually the wife, who has taken the husband’s name may wish to change their name. For a fixed fee we will prepare and execute a Change of Name Deed on your behalf. In addition we will provide you with certified copies of these documents for official purposes. In certain circumstances you can change the name of your child. Contact us for details of the circumstances in which this can be done.

Request a Callback

Home | Divorce and Separation | Your Finances and Divorce | Children and Separation | Domestic Violence | Our Legal Team | Customer Feedback | Our Costs | Contact Us

Copyright © 2017. Tisshaw Solicitors. All rights reserved.

Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional