|Name||Position||Unit Cost||Hourly Rate|
|Kate Lacey||Legal Executive||£12||£120|
|Lidia Farrell||Graduate Member||£9||£90|
Please note the above figures do not include VAT which is charged at 20%.
- Initial consultation up to one hour - £50 including VAT.
- Fixed Fee Divorce - £925 including VAT for uncontested divorce proceedings
|Court Fees (disbursements)|
|Divorce Petition fee||£340.00|
|Fee for applying for divorce to be finalised||£45.00|
- Checking papers prepared by clients – Statement of Arrangements and exemption of court fee forms if appropriate one meeting only: £50 including VAT
This can be done either by appointment in the office or remotely subject to money laundering provision compliance.
4. Assisting with completion of Respondent’s Acknowledgement of Service of the divorce petition: £30 including VAT.
5. Assisting with completion of Children Act Applications (one meeting only): £50 including VAT.
6. Drafting of Consent Order following agreement reached at mediation or agreement reached independently by the parties on the basis that full and frank financial disclosure has been provided including filing the documents, including preparation of the Consent Order, Statement of Information and application to the court for dealing with the financial matters if agreed (Form A) £275+VAT at the rate of 20% total £330.
7. Ad Hoc telephone advice for clients who have had initial consultation but acting as a litigant in person:
- Calls of up to 6 minutes: £15 including VAT.
- Calls up to 12 minutes: £30 including VAT.
- Calls up to 18 minutes: £45 including VAT.
Fixed fees can be negotiated for attendance at court on Financial and Children Act Applications.
Terms and Conditions
Please refer to our standard terms and conditions. Additional terms and conditions relating to fixed fees:
1. Divorce – payment of court fees (disbursements) required prior to issue of petition. Balance of costs – payment expected 50% in advance and 50% on the payment of Decree Nisi or five monthly payments of £108.
2. Fixed fee appointment – fee payable at conclusion of meeting.
3. Fixed fee – court attendance fees payable prior to hearing.We are agreeable to clients paying costs by way of instalments if separately negotiated with the fee earner but if standing orders are not complied with we reserve the right to do no further work on behalf of a client and expect payment upfront in respect of costs.
Supreme Court dismisses the appeal in Re B
Supreme Court allows Prest appeal
Child victims to be spared traumatic cross-examinations